Submission of a manuscript to Journal of Advanced Scientific Research (JASR) for publication implies that the same work has not been either published or under consideration for publication in another Journal. Authors, in their cover note to the Editor, have to clearly mention whether the manuscript shall be considered as a Research Paper, Short Communication or Review Article and also confirm that the manuscript has not been submitted to any other Journal for publication.
For speedy, faster receiving and processing, manuscripts completed in all the aspects are to be submitted through our online submission system.
SUBMISSION PREPARATION CHECKLIST
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
• Middle name initials provided
• Authors for correspondence, with e-mail address provided
• Identity not revealed in paper except title page
Presentation and format:
• Double spacing with 2.5 cm margin from all four sides
• Title page contains all the desired information
• Abstract and Key words provided(three or more)
• Heading in title case
• The references cited in the text should be before punctuation marks, in superscript
• References according to the journal’s instructions, punctuation marks checked
Language and grammar:
• Uniformly American English
• Write the full term for each abbreviation as its first use in the title, abstract, keywords and text separately unless it is a standard unit of measure.
• Numerals at the beginning of the sentence spelt out
• Check the manuscript for grammar, spelling and punctuation errors
• Species names should be in italics
Table and figures:
• No repetition of data in table, graphs and in text
• Figures (if provided) are of good quality
• Table and figure numbers in Arabic letters with caption, provided
• Credit note for borrowed figures/ tables provided